I co-supervise a number of Higher Degree Research students all of whom are engaged in PhD studies. This is a most rewarding part of my academic role as I have insight into wonderful scholarly and insightful projects and develop new colleagues at the same time.
- Candidate 1 Full time: Academic Stage Fright – considering a theoretical solution
- Candidate 2 Full time: Steiner Waldorf education in transition: implications of transition and narrative possibilities
- Candidate 3 Part time: Classical Mythology: An interpretive tool for the analysis of English Texts
- Candidate 4 Full time: Collaborative reflective practice as a professional learning approach to support Early Childhood Educators working with the Early Years Learning Framework
- Candidate 5 Part time: Drama as tool for second language learning viewed through Vygotskian Activity Theory